Re: MiNT setter 1.2

> I use GB (aes global variable), 4th word to get it. And as I say, MAny
> soft use this same routine, and so far it worked for everyone. except
> Brent Thirsk. So I need to know if ANYONE else has also a weird value
> reported. That really puzzles me.

The 3th and 4th word of AES global (global[3] & global[4]), called
AESappglobal, is defined as "long global variable for use by the
application", while the global[0] is defined as "AES version number". I
really think you should use global[0], whatever "common routines" used to
do.

Even if global[4] returns a version number for you, this is an
undocumented behaviour.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.