Re: MiNT setter 1.2

Hi, I need to know if brent Thirsk is the ONLY one reporting a weird
AES version. If not I can't keep on.
Konrad, I have been using a common routine, just cut and paste, that
seems/seemed to work in ANY case. (even from magic, it reports a good
answer), a hardware prob is impossible as well here, because I tested
it on hades 60 and it reported the correct AES version.
I use GB (aes global variable), 4th word to get it. And as I say, MAny
soft use this same routine, and so far it worked for everyone. except
Brent Thirsk. So I need to know if ANYONE else has also a weird value
reported. That really puzzles me.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/