GCC info

For the curious, I downloaded the info files for gcc 2.8.0, and
placed them in my ftp site: ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ypell.

There is one intriguing new optimization method: you first
compile your program with profiling options on, and run it for a
while.  Then, you compile the program again, and the profiling
information is used to further optimize the executable.

Yves
__
When the trees are seen to be moving, the enemy is advancing.
                                              Sun Tzu 9:20