Re: TOS platform (Re: Opera)

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Perhaps it worth mailing Falke Verlag about the current stage of the
> Milan. If it really works and costs 1400DM as they promised, I would get
> this tomorrow.

It's supposed to be released in February. If it really is, and if it's
possible to buy just the motherboard (I have everything else,
including CPU) then I'll buy one ASAP.

> > Yes! I suggest (like I've done a million times) that we page all
> > alternate RAM, that should be sufficient. Are there any good reason
> > *not* to page TT/fastRAM?
>
> Not any I could see ATM.

Just thought of one: Clones like the Hades or Milan doesn't have
"fastRAM", all RAM is "ST-RAM" (but fast!). I guess it should be
possible to do something like Il Profesore did with his VM-routines
though (i.e. to register some of the ordinary mem as alternate mem).

/*
**
*/