Re: Unused GEMDOS calls?

> In mintbind.h I found some gemdos calls, which does'nt implemented by
> free-MiNT 1.14.beta5:
>
>         Scookie(action, yummy)          0x14a
>         Tgettimeofday(tvp, tzp)         0x155
>         Tsettimeofday(tvp, tzp)         0x156
>         Tadjtime(delta, olddelta)       0x157
>
> What's about these calls? Must I implement them for PureC or should they
> removed from the lib? If they would removed, what's happened with the
> time functions that needed Tgettimeofsday?

Tgettimeofday(), Tsettimeofday() and Tadjtime() are missing, because
there's a delay applying Jerry's Geiger code to the kernel. They'll
probably be present since 1.14.7 (I am planning to finish it this
weekend).

I don't know anything about Scookie(). I guess it is supposed to support
Cookie Jar operations (placing entries etc). If so, implementation of this
call is no longer necessary because these functions are done by Ssystem()
(opcode 0x154) introduced to the 1.14.6.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.