Re: gluestik and cab.ovl > 1.2704 crashes

  Hi Mario,

  I just found out a second drawback of the mintnet overlay: It's crashing
  with cab 2.6. with cab 2.5 it is working fine.

Ah, but the author actually cares about bug reports and tries to solve
them as soon as they are reported. In fact, as mentioned in the readme
file, one of the REQUIREMENTS that I state, is that you give me feedback,
with details. You're already getting my work for free, you could at
least send me email.

People who try something once and say "this doesn't work, it's no good"
without asking the author about it really make me ask myself why I bother
writing freeware.
  -- Howard