Re: Status of PL48 Was: gcc-as 2.5.1

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> a MagiC (or any good system) programmer should have a look at the
> pre-pl48.

I think there is enough material to justify a limited release of
pre-PL48.  Maybe around the end of this week.  I think we should
gear up toward a new release soon, if only to have a public
MiNTlib that is compatible with the new Ssystem() kernel call.

Yves
__
When the trees are seen to be moving, the enemy is advancing.
                                              Sun Tzu 9:20