Re: porting?

 >Look at the http://www.operasoftware.com/alt_os.html (and sign the guest
 >book). It seems they would have no objections to port Opera to Atari if
 >they receive enough requests (they already started with Amiga).

The only reason why they already have an Amiga version in the works
is because one of their key coders used to be an Amiga freak...

Alternately, e-mail etam@operasoftware.com and remind him Atari is
a valid platform for their next port. ;-)

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>