Re: Porting ssh

Jo Even Skarstein <joska@nvg.ntnu.no> writes:

|> On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Hartmut Keller wrote:
|>> autoconf is a seperate tool from GNU. I think the others are part of

|> OK, I'll try to locate/install this.

You don't need to.  The autoconf, autoheader, aclocal and automake
programs are only needed in maintainer mode.  Otherwise everything that is
generated by these programs should be uptodate, and is included in the
sources.  The purpose of the "missing" script is to cope with timestamp
problems.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de              completely different"