Re: Security stuff

> won't make MiNT *perfectly* secure. Opposedly to pepole, who think that
> incomplete security is worse than perfect security, I think that
> *imperfect* security is better than *no* security.

Unless the cost of imperfect security is poor compatibility... However,
if a new flag is defined in the program headers (defaulting to insecure,
for old apps) then this situation is not compromised.

> At this occasion I would like to remind, that the discuss began when I
> posted a mail on it is possible to remove root process using ftpd. This
> needs an immediate fix without any doubt, the rest may wait.

Yes, nobody (AFAIK) is objecting to the patching of this hole - it is a
flaw which at the moment is quite risky...

Anthony