Re: VFAT.XFS ??

>  >Is only reading of VFAT/FAT32 partitions needed or is writing also needed?
>
> Reading AND writing, please.

Please priority sort these items:

Reading floppies with VFAT
Writing floppies w VFAT
Reading larger partions (FAT32) w VFAT
Writing larger partions (FAT32) w VFAT

So I know where to start. If someone else is prepared to do
a fs for MiNT or a conversion prog just let me know and I will
provide details. I'm currently very busy working overtime at my job
and also writing 060 patches to TOS 4.04, working on a 060 accelerator
and on Fenix so I have currently about -8 hours free time every day..
:-( I guess it cost to be comitted to a computer achitecture..

Regards
 Sven