Ethernet Adapters

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask but I'm not on many other mailing
lists...

I've recently come across a Xircom parallel port ethernet adapter and was
wondering if there are any MiNTNET packet drivers for anything like this? If
not, how difficult would it be to write one - possibly based on one of the
other drivers.

My knowledge of programming is slim and writing device drivers even slimmer
so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas it would be most appreciated...

Thanks
Mike