Re: MiNT and binary emulation subsystem.

I know that I have to learn C.  However now that I know so much source code is available
on the internet, I will start by trying to convert source for Linux or NetBSD over to
MiNT.  I figure that way, I will start to understand the structure by reading over
the source and figuring out what would have to be modified.  I will have to understand
about libraries and such too.  However, right now, it would be nice if there where
a program for Atari computers to transfer data between Newtons.  That would be the
top on the list.  Especially via the LAN port.