Re: Complete system on MiNT

On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Dante Turrini wrote:
> This foreword, only to ask a question: of the several AES replacements, are
> there any of them freeware/shareware with a good possibility to run my
> existing GEM programs in multitasking? And can I download something from
> one of the usual sites on the Internet?

Our freeware AES called oAESis is not ready yet, but will soon be
very usable. At the moment I've managed to run programs like QED and Pure
C to some extent. All AES calls are not implemented at the moment, but
I'm working on it :-) and will release new sources and binaries during
next week (if I find the time). Meanwhile you're welcome to look at
the web page at http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d2cg/oaesis. I haven't
written much so far though...

/Christer