gcc-2.6.3-m68k-mint to build 68000 apps?

Okay, I finally broke down and installed gcc on my system (I probably
could have coerced c68 into building Lynx2.4-FM eventually, but it was
becoming too much effort).  I'm using Michi's `030\`881 version of 2.6.3,
since I have a TT; now that I've got Lynx up and running, though, I want
to rebuild it in 68000 mode for general distribution. Problem is, it
doesn't work.  That is to say, the -mc68000 flag appears to work during
the compilation stage (I can tell, because I'm getting unresolved
references to the floating-point routines), but at link time it still
goes for the directory .../m68k-mint/2.6.3/ instead of
.../m68000-mint/2.6.3/, which is what I thought that flag was supposed
to do.  Is there another flag I'm supposed to be using?  Please don't
tell me I have to download and install both versions to do this.

						-sbigham