Why bother?

Hello all

I've been reading the messages on this mailing list for about 6 months
now and was wondering what people actually use MiNT and it's various
compnents for.

I used to use MiNTnet and lynx (thankyou to whoever compiled Lynx) but
since getting hold of a PC (a neccesary evil these days) I don't need
to.

How about everybody else, what do YOU use MiNT for?

Okay, so you've got a UNIX type system running, but what about real
world applications (things other than porting programs and getting
them to compile). I'd be very interested to know.

Please forgive me if I come across as a bit of a diskhead, it's late
and I've been drinking but I'm just curious.

p.s. anybody here using NETBSB?????

Regards.

* Simon Moore - smoore@chowgar.demon.co.uk *