Re: errno.h in MiNTlibs pl 46

What you wrote:
[... I whine about EAGAIN not being defined ...]

> I think it was planned for, but never happened. (Now, if only SunOS4.0's
> socket library, C library and header files all _agreed_ on the value for
> EAGAIN....)

Pick one.  :)  It doesn't really matter, as long as we build all of our
source with the same headers...  POSIX probably defines the values as
well, but I can't find a document with that in it.

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com