errno.h in MiNTlibs pl 46

I'm just working on a port of GNU readline 2.0, and I've noticed
something weird...  MiNTlibs errno.h doesn't define EAGAIN.

According to my handy-dandy POSIX.1 Standard: A Programmer's Guide,
EAGAIN is _required_ for anything that wants to claim POSIX conformance.

A quick check of our QNX development systems tells me that WATCOM
defines EAGAIN as "11", as does the EMX port of gcc and whatnot under
OS/2.

I even checked the MiNTlibs source (for example, read.c) which has
sections that look like:

#ifdef EAGAIN
#endif

This leads me to believe that it _was_ there are some point, and it's
vanished.

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com