Re: syslogd and redirection of the debug output

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Wolfgang Lux wrote:

> Hmmm, actually not. I've used my alert.acc together with vconsd and
> gem without problems (though I don't use that combination
> regularly). BTW, what do you mean with "some" version? The archive I
> posted only contained one binary version of alert.acc. Did you
> recompile it? (With which options?)

I haven't tried this binary. I only have the binary I got with my Falcon.

    **     AR: Kristoffer Lawson, IRC: Setok, email: krlawson@xgw.fi      **
    **              Helsinki University, Computer Sciences                **
    **     Organizations: Aggression, DALnet, Kasvua (kasvua@clinet.fi),  **
    **     KYY Ry (toivotuo@clinet.fi), SHUT ..                           **