Re: Best Atari portable

> Thanks to everyone for their replies to this question. You've
> basically confirmed my own thoughts that I should go for a Mac based
> system. Time to start saving....
>
> No-one replied to the last bit, though, about what MacMiNT
> would/wouldn't allow me to do. Can anyone let me know?

I have a Version of FreeMiNT 1.12h2 running as MacMiNT. It's not
completely reliable, but if we can find some people (at least one
with Mac knowledge) I think we can make it into a very useful hack.
Right now I'm starting to merge the MacMiNT diffs into the current
FreeMiNT source, so that future developments go hand in hand.

Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-48161 Muenster
 eMail: reschke@math.uni-muenster.de jr@ms.maus.de