Sparc MGR.

How does one get this up and running? (Aside from setting the TERM=MGR.)

I installed it using the install program...when I try to implement it I get
a message about my mouse already being in use or it is not found, and then
it says (and I quote) "program not found."  then quits.  It doesn't say what
program is not found.  If it's any of it's programs that are in
/usr/bin/mgr, that shouldn't be a problem as it is listed in my search path.

(This is actually getting to be "fun" now that I am making some progress.)