VM and outside

I have had outside for some time now and it has never worked (continuously
hanging the machine) every since mint was updated from about version 1.04

I dont know whether OUTSIDE has been updated since then because I overcame
the problem by upgrading to 14megs in my Falcon.  However, I definitely
would like to be able to return to VM especially for X and GEM.  How
wondeful it would be to have both running (under vconsoles) and being able
to communicate between them!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew