Re: test

On Sat, 26 Nov 1994, Evan Langlois wrote:

> I just got the mintos package, and I guess it parses the scripts itself
> cause no matter how I change $SHELL it will not use bash.  I don't have
It seems that you don't have /bin/sh? Then what about a symbolic
link from /bin/sh to /bin/bash or so? Mintos calls all scripts with
/bin/sh.

Stephan

|      Stephan Haslbeck	       |    Fachschaft Informatik    |
|       Agricolastr. 61	       |   Technische Universitaet   |
|      D-80686 Muenchen	       |      Muenchen, Bayern	     |
|          Es gibt keine Probleme, nur Loesungen.	     |