Re: test

>I just got the mintos package, and I guess it parses the scripts itself
>cause no matter how I change $SHELL it will not use bash.  I don't have
>the '[' command on my hard drive (nor do I have 'test') since its built
>in to bash - so I haven't needed it until now.

test should be included in the MiNTOS package, [ is merely a link to test
anyway.

Steve

Computer Systems Administrator, Dept. of Earth Sciences, Oxford University.
E-Mail: steve@uk.ac.ox.earth (JANET) steve@earth.ox.ac.uk (Internet).
Tel:- Oxford (0865) 282110 (UK) or +44 865 282110 (International).