Re: meeting the license

In <9411231659.018l@tc.multi.se>, Mats Loman writes:
>I would like to see a additional "rule" allso.
>
>1. People adding something to MiNT must write a man-page for the added
>feature. If he cant speak nroff, please send a "ASCII" man page. I think there
>is people that is  able to convert it for him (Robert Krenn??)

Hey, now there's a sensible idea...  I'd love to have up-to-date
manpages for MiNTlibs and the MiNT system calls.  I used to have an
nroff template for man pages here, but I seem to have lost it.  I don't
even remember where I got it from.

Does anyone have an nroff that works properly under MiNT, or should I
just use (huge!) groff?

>I would allso like to compile a list of ported/writen programs/utilites for
>mint and it current version numbers/patch levels and where to get it. The
>list could be sent on this list on regular basis.

That's a good idea, too, kinda like the Linux Software Map.

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth