Mail tools.

Hello everybody!

I have ported some useful things to MiNT

1. Smail V3.1.28.  It works with UUCP and probably over TCP/IP allso (not
verified yet).

2. Pine V3.90 I will try to apply patches for V3.91 soon.

Smail has one know problem. It fails to deliver mail locally but i think that
it is a minixfs/MiNT problem. Smail tries to move a file but fails due to
lack of permisson. I still use minixfs  V0.60PL9. (can someone tell me what
patches to apply to PL10 to have a working system)

//Mats Loman (lom@tc.multi.se)