RE: Bug in Gcc 2.5.8

> 	addqw #4,sp     | here the Zero flag get overwritten!
>
> So, as it seems, gcc get caught by its delayed stack cleanup...
> Is Bammi still on this list? Well, I will also send this report to

	yeah, i am still around (not as active as i would like to be).

	i am pretty sure that the addq with a addr register
destination will not effect the Zero flag.  dont have a handbook here
to reconfirm. you can always compile with -fno-defer-pop to stop gcc
from deferring pops.

cheers,
--
bang:   uunet!cadence!bammi			jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@cadence.com