Re: MiNT 1.10 copying conditions

Eric R. Smith writes:

 > product, requires a license from Atari Corporation. The unmodified
 > source code may be redistributed provided that no fee is charged
 > for redistribution (other than a reasonable fee for the cost
 > of the distribution media). Only the source code may be so
 > redistributed; binaries compiled from the source may not be.
 > Anyone trying to use this product should be an experienced
 > programmer capable of compiling it, and who understands the importance
 > of backups and the dangers of using beta test software.

Hallo Eric,

  is there a chance for developers to get the MiNT binaries from you?
Currently I really don't have the time to follow all patches and compile
them all the time just to make my software compatible with the latest
releases. People always urge me to make CoNnect run under MiNT 1.10
and don't feel very happy when I tell them it runs fine under the latest
official version.

     Wolfgang