Re: MiNT 1.10 copying conditions

>Could someone (Eric?) please tell me the exact copying conditions for
>the MiNT 1.10 source code?

The exact copying conditions are spelled out in the file "copying"
that is distributed with MiNT 1.10. I'll append a copy to this
message.

>Am I allowed to include the (unmodified) MiNT 1.10 sourcecode in a
>non-commercial, non-profit MiNT distribution?

Yes.

>Am I allowed to sell copies on floppy disks or any other media for no
>more than the media price plus p&p?

Yes.

------------------ MiNT 1.10 copying ---------------------------
MiNT is Not TOS: A Multitasking Operating System Extension for the Atari ST

Copyright 1990,1991,1992 Eric R. Smith.
Copyright 1992,1993,1994 Atari Corporation
All rights reserved.

MINT is still under development, and is probably still very
buggy. Treat it as you would any experimental software;
with extreme caution. Please read the following notice
carefully:

THE MiNT SOURCE CODE IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE, AS IS. ATARI
CORPORATION AND ERIC R. SMITH MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS CODE, AND IN PARTICULAR
SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USE THIS
CODE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Redistribution of this code for profit, or use of this code in any
product, requires a license from Atari Corporation. The unmodified
source code may be redistributed provided that no fee is charged
for redistribution (other than a reasonable fee for the cost
of the distribution media). Only the source code may be so
redistributed; binaries compiled from the source may not be.
Anyone trying to use this product should be an experienced
programmer capable of compiling it, and who understands the importance
of backups and the dangers of using beta test software.