Re: MintNet HELP !

>  Hello
>
>     I am getting a bit lost trying to get MintNet working. I use a TT, with
>several TOS partitions and one MINIX partition (/j). I have MintNet 053
>installed, more or less correctly, it would seem, as ifconfig and route give
>some meaningfull answers. But that's about all that is working. I can't get
>any mount to work (nfs 042). I can't ftp (coonection refused), and if I try
>to tftp, I just get the creation of an empty file at the destination, and
>lots of timeouts.

Try taking a look at the files I include in my MiNTOS package, specifically
MiNTOS release 1.4.

>  Gratefully yours
>
>    Hubert HOLIN
>
>    holin@mathp7.jussieu.fr

Steve

Computer Systems Administrator, Dept. of Earth Sciences, Oxford University.
E-Mail: steve@uk.ac.ox.earth (JANET) steve@earth.ox.ac.uk (Internet).
Tel:- Oxford (0865) 282110 (UK) or +44 865 282110 (International).