Debugging keys

Argh!  I've just been told about CNTRL-ALT-SHIFT F5 and I had no idea
there were shifted function keys for debugging.  My ATARI Compedium
mentions keys for F9 and F10 and these don't seem to work at all.
MiNT.DOC doesn't mention it, and I don't see anything in the changes.
Can anyone send a list of the current debugging F-Keys?  I like MiNTs
built-in debugger although if the changes are never documented then it
seems difficult to use it fully.

Also, the ATARI Compendium says that the standard debugging level doesn't
output processor exceptions, just fatal OS errors.  Am I right in thinking
that this is wrong?   Or is MultiTOS different from MiNT in this manner?
I always get BUS ERRORS and ADDRESS ERRORs to the standard  debug device
and I don't consider these fatal OS errors.  Bad pointer arithmetic in
the running program sure, but that's all.  MiNT keeps on tickin'

I'll use SHIFT-ALT-CNTRL-F5 to be check TOSWIN again.  I'm pretty sure its
not allocated from filesystems as it seems to only happen in TOSWIN.   File
systems are global and so the memory would be allocated and used with other
programs too.

CYA

~.