Re: MiNT 1.10 re-sync

Hi Juergen,

thanks for your patches...  I've applied all of them, except the last one
(yet):

> 6. and now the sticky text/fragmentation megapatch...  does a few things:

> . execv..() frees the old process memory before allocating the new ones,
> and so no longer leaves holes in your memory map.  this took a few
> ugly hacks but i think its worth it :)  the only visible change should
> be when exec'ing a damaged binary the process gets killed, fixing that
> would require reading executables twice.

Well, that's fine with me, but I don't know whether this "non-posixish"
behaviour is tolerable by all others?  I guess so... as it effectively
makes "damaged executable" equivalent to "executable crashed immediately
after it has been run".

Opinions?

Michael
--