Re: 1.11

Julian writes:

> In the next mail, I'll send a few patches that make PureC happy again.
> Michael, could you please add them to your patch set?

Yes, of course.

Now that the first patch is one week old, I've created a second one.

Now available via ftp from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10h1-1.10h2-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the kernel patched with the first patch.

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h2-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the virgin kernel.

You can also get this via email by sending a message to
ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de containing this text in the message body:

    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10h1-1.10h2-diffs.gz
or
    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h2-diffs.gz

After my .sig are the last few commit messages.

Bye,
Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de