Re: MiNT 1.10 re-sync

> Evan just reminded me that some of you would prefer to get this via
> email.  I forgot to tell you...
>
> You can also get this via Email from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:  send
> a message containing "send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h1-diffs.gz"
> to "ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de", and you'll receive it within a day
> or so.

I have encountered the following problems with this big unified patch:

1) Psigintr() patches missing.

2) Reading from serial devices (ie /dev/modem1) blocks forever due to
a lacking call to checkbttys() in sleep().

2) Howards sticky text is generally a good idea, but has one big draw-
back. Only after few activity memory gets *very* fragmented -- I can't
run gcc then! The only way to cure this is to reboot the system :(
I'm not sure whether this is a bug in the implementation or the concept;
I guess the last one is true.

Kay.