Re: SCSI drivers (yet again)

>I wish you luck in elucidating the command set : you can expect it to
>respond to Enquiry, Send Message (6), Get Message (6), and _maybe_
>Test Unit Ready. (The kinetics box didn't)

Well, I sent off a fax to Compatible Systems Corp of Boulder CO asking for
the SCSI info and on Wednesday morning I got a fax back with full details!

I think I like this company. :-)

>>Steve
>
>--
># mike smith : miff@apanix.apana.org.au - Silicon grease monkey        #
># "The question 'why are the fundamental laws of nature mathematical'  #
># then invites the trivial response 'because we define as fundamental  #
># those laws which are mathematical'". Paul Davies, _The_Mind_of_God_. #

Steve

Computer Systems Administrator, Dept. of Earth Sciences, Oxford University.
E-Mail: steve@uk.ac.ox.earth (JANET) steve@earth.ox.ac.uk (Internet).
Tel:- Oxford (0865) 282110 (UK) or +44 865 282110 (International).