GEMDOS re-entrancy

So my vote is: Block GEMDOS, AES and VDI for a first attempt. It
will still prove to be useful, and I could at least add some
kind of background transfer into the driver and have it tested.

BTW: I would be interested how all this will be done in Mag!X.
I hear that they are working on all those things that we are still
just discussing. D*mn, how I wish we could somehow merge MiNT
and Mag!X...

Alright, how do we work the semaphores?  Just put the trap to a routine
that puts the process to sleep?  Hmm .. that won't work if the traps are
per-process.  Hmm ... I guess it doesn't really matter.  It looks like the
best bet for now.

I don't like Mag!x.  No pipes, no memory protection, no shared memory,
no Unix tools (such as multi-user), no loadable device drivers or file
systems, and a limit of 16 processes.  I hope that process list doesn't
count TSRs and deamons or sleeping parents waiting on a child, or that
list will get filled awfully quick.  I hear that most of the OS is just
"borrowed" routines.  Modem IO is HSMODEM, and other such routines.
Merging MiNT and Mag!x wouldn't really be possible, well, maybe it could,
but Mag!x is commercial, and they want money.