Re: split biosfs.c into several XDD's?

Hello!

|>console.xdd
|>midi.xdd - shouldn't forget that :-)
|>centr.xdd - switch to a proper name, say, lp.xdd? would make it easier to
|>		*replace* it with Thierry Bousch's one
|>fasttext.xdd - perhaps merge this with console.xdd and use some fcntl to
|>		switch between them?
|>[some other devices deleted]
|>stmfp.xdd
|>ttmfp.xdd
|>scc.xdd - anyone wanting to write a sccdma.xdd???

Great idea! That way it would be very easy to do support for the drivers.

Do you want to include these drivers into the mint kernel, or do you see
them as real external drivers? I think, it would be better to have a working
version of each inside the mint kernel. Also because the init code should
sort out the right devices to install we would really need them linked in.

Ciao
Ulrich