Re: Screenblaster & MultiTOS

>I just switched from MiNT 1.04 to 1.09 with the new MultiTOS, and now find that
>I can't select screen resolutions with ScreenBlaster any more. Pressing the
>cursor keys generates keyclicks, but they sit in a buffer somewhere and don't
>get acted on until the desktop starts. Any clues as to what's going on?

When does ScreenBlaster run (before or after the AES)? The new MultiTOS
AES redirects BIOS I/O to go through the same mechanism as AES keyboard
events, so that programs that mix BIOS and AES keyboard handling will
work correctly. Unfortunately, this means that programs that mix BIOS
and hardware keyboard handling break. Perhaps this is what's happening?