Re: Screenblaster & MultiTOS

Julian Reschke writes:

> > I just switched from MiNT 1.04 to 1.09 with the new MultiTOS, and now find that
> > I can't select screen resolutions with ScreenBlaster any more. Pressing the
> > cursor keys generates keyclicks, but they sit in a buffer somewhere and don't
> > get acted on until the desktop starts. Any clues as to what's going on?
> >

> This is because the new AES does something to the BIOS console device.
> Wilfried Behne still waits for hints how to make it work with the new
> MTOS....

 does that mean this new AES reads from its own terminal device now,
not the one it was started on?  then it also would no longer work with
virtual consoles...  (btw select etc. all works on vts, and blocking
reads don't poll.  maybe make AES' console device configurable?)

 oh and if it still does work with vts just forget this message.

 cheers
	Juergen  (who actually uses GEM more than before now that he
has vts... because the fast shells are just 2 keypresses away :-)
--
J"urgen Lock / nox@jelal.north.de / UUCP: ..!uunet!unido!uniol!jelal!nox
								...ohne Gewehr