Re: Tracing MiNT startup

Alex Kiernan writes:

> In message <9309142114.AA19183@amazon.cs.duke.edu> you write:
> > [*] I've yet to find a debugger that works well with the combination of
> > MiNT and HSC, and taking a debugger to the operating system is not
> > exactly my idea of a fun afternoon anyway.
>
> Good luck... I remember my first attempts at porting MiNT to Lattice and
> I had the advantage of having the source to MonTT (low level debugger from
> Devpac) as a resource I could hack around with adding/removing bits as
> needed; low level OS debugging is not a lot of fun :-(

 there is also a version of templmon with symbol table support
(templ202.zip), have you tried that?

 another thing, wasnt't sozobon's size_t 16 bit?  if thats still true
maybe its part of your problem...

 just a comment from someone whose STe hasn't seen any other compiler
except gcc since its here :-)  cheers,
	Juergen
--
J"urgen Lock / nox@jelal.north.de / UUCP: ..!uunet!unido!uniol!jelal!nox