Re: Tracing MiNT startup

In message <9309142114.AA19183@amazon.cs.duke.edu> you write:
> [*] I've yet to find a debugger that works well with the combination of
> MiNT and HSC, and taking a debugger to the operating system is not
> exactly my idea of a fun afternoon anyway.

Good luck... I remember my first attempts at porting MiNT to Lattice and
I had the advantage of having the source to MonTT (low level debugger from
Devpac) as a resource I could hack around with adding/removing bits as
needed; low level OS debugging is not a lot of fun :-(
--
Alex Kiernan.
alex@falcon.demon.co.uk