Re: mint-aware HD driver

|> One thing that I am not sure about is how Pexec() fits into this
|> scheme.  MiNT calls the "native" Pexec(), and Pexec() itself
|> probably uses GEMDOS file system functions to load a file.

I just checked the Mint 1.08 Sourceand found no signs of this behavior;
it would be somehow silly for Mint to call the GEMDOS Pexec, because
we have loadable file systems. The whole Pexec code is rewritten,
please check the files dosmem.c, mem.c.

Regards
Ulrich

| Ulrich Kuehn  | Internet:                  | Do they know that they  |
| Cand.Math.Inf | kuhnu@math.uni-muenster.de | cannot eat their money? |