Fun with AHDI.

>         Right that gives me one last option. Make the BPB look like the root
> directory is off the end of the partition. Hopefully when GEMDOS tries to look
> at the root directory it'll screw up with some error or other.

Urgs, this sounds scaringly dangerous since only the latest AHDI
drivers check for partition bounds and others will happily read or
overwrite adjacent partitions. This doesn't exactly sound like what
you were looking for, does it?

Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen      Magic is real unless declared integer.