What da' heck is a "pmove"? (*.spp)

In examining the .spp files preparatory to modifying asmtrans to
accommodate HSC's assembler JAS, I came across some instructions that
neither I nor JAS had heard of -- ptestr and fmovem.x, with assorted
unusual registers like tc and crp.  I gather they have to do with the
MMU and the math coprocessor, neither of which I have (at least, the MMU
in my MSTe doesn't seem to have registers), and neither of which JAS
knows what to do with.  Are these `030-specific instructions?  [and if
so, why aren't they wrapped in an %ifdef ONLY030?]  If not, how should
I translate them?  Just %ifdef them out?

						-sbigham