Re: Socket library... is anyone working on one?

Yes, Erling Henanger and I have been working a little with porting the
386BSD socket library.  Right now, though, none of us have any time
for it, so no progress is being made, and no working versions are
done.  Last thing I pondered at was what to do with some of MiNT's
header files, if I were to follow POSIX.1, just copy from 386BSD or
make a wunderful mix..  Well, anyhow, I don't think much more will be
done before the summer unless there are lots of people who would like
to see this done.  (Suficcient inspiration makes you find some time
here and there :).

Stig