Re: XFS question

> Hi all,
>
> A question on behalf of a friend of mine who's writing a ramdisk xfs:
> Which mode flags are to be parsed by the MiNT kernel, and which mode
> flags are to be parsed by the XFS? The documentation (file 'filesys.doc')
> makes this clear for only a few of all mode flags defined...

As far as I know, MiNT parses almost all of the flags, i.e. all but
those mentioned in filesys.doc. Have a look at Y-disk, tfs says it works
fine under a multi-user environment, so the flags should be parsed
correctly. When in doubt, check out the files 'dosdir.c' and
'dosfile.c', these are the places most of the filesystem functions are
called from, and where the appropriate flags are being checked!

	Regards,
	  Marinos