RE> Minixfs pl 2

Could anyone unpack the patch? I could uud it, but Zoo refused to read the
archive. I wonder if anyone succeeded...

If so, please mail me the patch! (I'd *really* like to have it)

Besides, is there a possibility to get the sources for the AHDI drivers?
I'd like to take look at the 'lrecno bug', since a huge minix filesystem
would suit my needs...

Greetings, Joe

    email: Joerg.Hessdoerfer@EUROPA.rs.kp.dlr.de

    snail mail:
       Joerg Hessdoerfer  | Remember: warranty void if seal is broken!
       Niehler Str. 332   | (broken seal)
       BRD 5000 Koeln 60

    Telephone: (Germany) 0221/714178 (home) or 02203/6013335 (office)