tcsh 6.03, BSD sh, mntlib

>I have a port of tcsh 6.03 ready, and I'll upload it when the next mntlib PL
>comes out.  Please mail me if you want a pre-test copy.

Don't hold your breath...it's going to be at LEAST another week, I'm
really far behind with patches, and really busy with other stuff.
Sorry :-(

>I have thought about distributing a (working) Bourne sh binary with
>mntlib and fixing mntlib's system() to use that one (if MiNT is active).
>Comments?  (entropy?)

I'd prefer not to distribute binaries with the library, except in
cases where it may be needed to bootstrap the source code.  Why not
make your shell available on the archive, if you haven't already done
so?

I'd really like to see the behavior of system() be user-configurable
(e.g. let the user choose whether /bin/sh or the current fakery should
be used).  I'm open to suggestions as to which should be the default.

cheers,
entropy