Minixfs and Friends 0.60

The next few messages contain my pre-alpha version of my latest version of
minixfs and friends. I haven't released such an early version before so be
careful. However I have been using 0.60 on my own hard disk for some time
and it hasn't trashed anything (in fact it managed to recompile the whole
pl30 library with zero fsck errors).
	The docs are a bit inconsistent but most of the info needed is here
(somewhere). If in doubt, ask. I've decided to include the pre-alpha fsck(8)
version 0.0 patchlevel 1. It hasn't got all the bells and whistles I would
like (yet) but it is superior to all minix format fsck's I've seen so far.
	Minit '-t' now checks for the stoopid lrecno bug; it certainly finds
it in my software. Someone PLEASE fix it ...
	Since all this is pre-alpha, extreme caution is advisable. Don't use
this if in doubt. As to distribution ... placing this in a public place and
putting big messages on Usenet is a BAD idea. If you want to pass it to others
to help debug it then fine; as long as I don't get 2Mb of mail saying "It
trashed my hard disk!"
	Oh yes, my version of MiNT is somewhat out of date. My almost
non-existent net access has seen to that. If there are problems let me know.
Hopefully I'll get up to date before the final version.
	Bug reports as usual are welcomed ... or should I say compulsory :-)
Suggestions also welcomed for additions before the final version.
Have fun ... Steve.