[Freemint-list] Tracking source changes in github

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 17:06:57 MSD 2017

> I said atariforge because this mailing list is there, I don't have a
> strong opinion where this new mailing list should be hosted, github is
> ok for me too.

Unfortunately github doesn't offer a mailing list facility. What we can do
however is to utilise the sf.net freemint account (which has "unlimited"
number of mailing lists available). This would also open an option to move
this ML there, should it be necessary.

Alan and Roger are admins of the sf.net page, could you setup something
like freemint-commits mailing list? I can do it for you if you promote me
as another admin of that account.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org